NACNS 2024 Call for Student Posters
National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
Call for Student Posters
Student Poster Submission Opens: August 24, 2023
Deadline for Student Poster Submission: October 22, 2023
The NACNS 2024 Annual Conference takes place at the New Orleans Marriott, March 10-13, 2024.
By submitting a poster abstract, you agree that, if selected, you will register, attend, and present your poster in person at the conference as well as provide a PDF file of your poster for online viewing.
The National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (NACNS) uses the association's Research Agenda to determine topics of interest for its 2024 Annual Conference. Those interested in submitting an abstract for consideration will be asked to select a topic and address the theme of the conference, LEAD: The Next Generation of CNS, in their abstracts.
Poster Presentations are stand-alone visual displays focusing on one of the topics of interest. One presenter is required to be present during the main poster viewing session to respond to Q&A with conference attendees. Posters are used for works-in-progress or for completed works. The author(s) and affiliations must not be included in the abstract text or title.
Topics of interest include:
- Pharmacotherapeutics for a range of Acute or Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- Patient Care Outcomes related to CNS Intervention (Spheres: Patient Direct Care; Nurses and Nursing Practice; Organizations/Systems)
- Modernizing CNS Role (Credentialing and Privileging; Prescribing Privileges; Coding and Billing; Full Practice Authority)
- Innovations in CNS Education (Boosting CNS Enrollment; Student Experience; Transition to Practice)
- Strategies to Increase Public Awareness of CNS Role/Recruitment of Nurses
- Legislative/Regulatory Actions that Impact CNS Role
- Non-Traditional CNS Role Options
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, first sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.