UF Pathways Fast Track Course Reviews
University of Florida Center for Teaching Excellence
This call is for University of Florida instructors who are submitting the self-review portion for a Fast Track Course Review.
Submissions for the full UF+Quality Matters course review process should be submitted to the 2023-2024 Pathways to Online Teaching Excellence Call.
Online Courses are eligible for Fast Track reviews if:
- No more than 20% of the course content from the original course design has been altered
- The course has been taught online at least once prior to submitting the self-review
- The instructor submitting the Fast Track review provides the following information about the “Parent” course’s review
- Proposal Number (in ProposalSpace)
- Course Code and Title
- Instructor Name
- Term Designation was earned
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.