ELUNA learns 2022 Series
ELUNA - Ex Libris Users of North America
The ELUNA learns 2022 call for proposals is now open! The 2020 and 2021 series were widely met with positive response, and although we miss seeing the community in-person, we are excited to offer this affordable series of educational online programming once again! The 2022 series will be held throughout September-December with the goal of being held on Wednesdays from 1-4pm Eastern (exact dates TBD).
For those who participated in our survey of themes of most interest to the community, thank you! We were able to identify ten themes to shape the 2022 series:
- User Experience
- Alma Data
- Collection Management
- Metadata Management
- Primo VE
As you consider submitting a proposal, please be advised of the following:
Each ELUNA learns webinar block will be up to 3 hours in length and will typically occur from 1-4pm EST.
- The ELUNA learns sessions will convene using the same ON24 platform as it did in 2020 and 2021. By incorporating community feedback as well as developing best practice guidelines, please be advised of the following:
- Each presentation will have a maximum of 2 speakers
- Speakers will have the option to either present live or pre-record their presentations (although being available live for answering questions is strongly preferred)
- Speakers will include a bio and headshot as part of the proposal submission form in order to reduce tasks to be done prior to the ELUNA learns events
- Speakers will provide their slides or video two weeks in advance in order to give the ELUNA learns planning team time to upload slides and verify everything works as expected
- Speakers will receive hands-on training prior to their session in using ON24
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, first sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.