2022 Surety Bonding and Construction Risk Management Conference | Call for Proposals
Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) is excited to announce its call for speakers for the 2022 Surety Bonding and Construction Risk Management Conference to be held at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Bonita Springs, Florida, on January 24-26. Please help us create an agenda of relevant and timely topics by sharing your ideas and input on key issues, trends, and best practices for managing risk in the construction industry.
This conference is focused on the thought leaders in the field of construction risk management –
- Senior Executives of construction companies (particularly their in-house lawyers and risk managers)
- Insurance Carriers and Insurance Brokers
- Sureties and Bond Producers
- Lawyers and other Service Professionals on whom these executives depend on for advice and assistance
Our goal is to provide a meaningful opportunity for these professionals to share their expertise and experience with each other. Surety bonding, insurance products/services, construction contracts, and construction operations are all open for discussion.
The conference will feature General Sessions and Breakout Sessions. Most of the sessions will run for one hour (some General Sessions may run longer), including time for Q&A. Sessions may use a single presenter, multiple presenters, or a moderator/panel format. AGC plans to pre-qualify several of the educational sessions for continuing legal education (CLE) credit.
Click here to read the guidelines and instructions that explain AGC’s expectations of all speakers. Please review this information carefully before completing the online form to submit a proposal to deliver a presentation or to lead a panel discussion during the 2022 conference.
TIMELINE & DEADLINES
- Speaker proposal deadline: Oct. 1, 2021
- Proposals reviewed by AGC: Oct. 1 – Oct. 31, 2021
- Notifications sent to speakers/submitters: by Oct. 31, 2021
- Deadline for “CLE speakers” to submit slide deck and manuscript: Nov. 30, 2021
- Deadline for submitting slide deck and any handouts for any other session: Dec. 31, 2021
*Timelines are subject to change.
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.