2021 AGC Call for Proposals
Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America
The Associated General Contractors of America is now accepting proposals for speaking opportunities for 2021 conferences, webinars and our Annual Convention, Sept. 21-23, 2021 in Orlando.
AGC is accepting proposals that fall into the following educational topics:
- Financial Management and Business Development
- Highway, Transportation and Infrastructure
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Job Site Productivity
- Safety, Health and Environmental
- Technology and Innovation
- Workforce, HR and Diversity
Presentations should be geared towards mid- to senior-level management professionals who work in any of the commercial construction markets: building, federal, heavy, highway and transportation, and utility infrastructure.
Proposals will be considered for presentation at the AGC Annual Convention, as part of AGC’s annual webinar schedule, and the following AGC conferences:
- Safety, Health and Environmental Conference
- IT Conference
- HR and Training Conference
- Construction Financial Management Conference
- CLC Leadership Development Conference
The deadline to submit a proposal has been extended to Friday, April 9th.
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.