Industry Insights for Agriculture Webinar Series - Call for Presenters
Presented as part of IA's expanded 2020 Education Week+.
The Irrigation Association invites all persons interested in sharing an innovative irrigation subject, research project, best practice or hot topic with an agriculture focus to submit a proposal to be considered for an Industry Insights webinar.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Deadline to submit webinar proposals is August 10, 2020.
- Webinar proposals must include a description with a minimum of 150 words and maximum of 300 words, and two to four key learning takeaways.
- Proposals should be nonproprietary and not company- or brand-specific.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- Accepted presenters must participate in a practice presentation session with IA staff prior to webinar.
- Accepted presenters must have PC/Mac, with video capability.
- Accepted presenters must have reliable Wi-Fi during scheduled webinar time.
- Accepted presenters are expected to provide enough content for a 50-minute webinar, leaving 10 minutes for any questions from viewers.
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.