CCME 2024 Call for Proposals
Council of College and Military Educators
CCME 2024 Call for Proposals
January 29 - February 01, 2024
Supporting Service Members, Veterans, and their Families
The Council of College and Military Educators is seeking submissions for its 2024 Professional Development Symposium in Aurora, Colorado, being held from January 29 to February 01, 2024. We invite anyone wishing to provide an informational session related to this year’s theme— —and our concurrent session tracks, to submit a proposal. CCME values sessions that present current and best practices, new ways to ensure a successful transition, innovative ways of using technology, college initiatives, and also any sessions pertaining to updated military education services.
CCME 2024 Concurrent Session Tracks
In support of the conference theme, we developed several conference tracks to assist participants in organizing their schedules and selecting topics that are best suited to their interests. Proposals are requested that support this year’s theme and tracks.
C – Compassionate Services: Academic, Well-being, Career Support, and Transition
A –Advancing the Cause: Academia, Government, and Corporate Innovations for Education and Marketability
R – Reinforce Accountabilities and Expectations: Policy and Regulation Implementations
E - Envisioning the Future: Technological Innovation and Business Analytics for Quality Education and Employment
- All proposals must be submitted by 11:59 PM, October 15, 2023.
- Please note: no proposals will be accepted once the closing date has passed. Time is required for all proposals to be evaluated by the Concurrent Sessions Committee.
- Acceptances will be announced no later than October 31, 2023.
- Early Bird registration ends on December 1, 2023.
- Title of Presentation: Accurately reflect the learning focus of your session (15-word maximum). Create a title that makes the reader want to learn more about your session.
- Select the track you feel your presentation best fits.
- Session Abstract: Concisely describe your presentation and what attendees will learn (75-word maximum). Note: This is what CCME will publish.
- Learning Outcomes: (required) What will learners know or be able to do due to attending this session?
- List of Presenter(s): Name, education, title, organization (please follow this format).
- Description of the Presentation: Summarize noting importance, impact, and innovation.
Submitting Your Proposal
New users will need to first create an account. If you have an existing account, please edit it as necessary to ensure your information is current. All users should also add proposalspace.com to your email list of safe entities.
Proposal Review Process
- The Executive Board will evaluate all proposals. Evaluations will be based on the items noted below.
- Description and quality of content
- Adherence to the conference theme and track title
- Broadness in scope
- Clear purpose and content
Once the Concurrent Sessions committee has vetted all proposal submissions, those that have been selected will be submitted to the CCME Executive Board for their review and final approval. Notifications will go out no later than October 31, 2023.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference.
- The primary POC for each presentation is responsible for disbursing all information to their group.
- One presenter from each group will be required to supply a laptop and all necessary adapters.
- One presenter from each group will be required to check in once on-site.
- All presentation slides will be required prior to the end of the CCME Symposium for posting to our app.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with CCME Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.