CCME 2022 Call for Proposals
Council of College and Military Educators
CCME 2022 Call for Proposals
Marriot Rivercenter - San Antonio, TX
February 7- 10, 2022
“Breaking Barriers: Enhancing Value by Improving Outcomes that Shape Student Success”
The Council of College and Military Educators is seeking submissions for its 2022 Professional Development Symposium in San Antonio, TX, being held February 7-10, 2022. We invite anyone wishing to provide an informational session related to this year’s theme—“Breaking Barriers”—and our concurrent session tracks, to submit a proposal. CCME values sessions that present current and best practices, new ways to ensure a successful transition, innovative ways of using technology, college initiatives and also any sessions pertaining to updated military education services.
CCME 2022 Concurrent Session Tracks
In support of the conference theme, we developed several conference tracks to assist participants in organizing their schedule and selecting topics that are best suited to their interests. Proposals are requested that support this year’s theme and tracks:
Joining Forces - Collaborative Solutions between Academia, Government, and Industry
Fostering Student Success - Compassionate Student Services
Recognizing Learning - Stackable Credentials and Learner Records
Establishing Crosswalks - Surviving and Thriving in the Post-Secondary Labor Market
Finding Future Focus - Envisioning Career Pathways using both Academic and Non-Academic Post-Secondary Credentials
- All proposals must be submitted by midnight, November 22, 2021.
- Please note: no proposals will be accepted once the closing date has passed. Time is required for all proposals to be evaluated by the Concurrent Sessions Committee.
- Acceptances will be announced no later than December 6th, 2021.
- Title of Presentation: Accurately reflect the learning focus of your session (15-word max). Create a title that makes the reader want to learn more about your session.
- Select the track you feel your presentation best fits
- Session Abstract: Concisely describe your presentation and what attendees will learn (75-word maximum). Note: This is what CCME will publish.
- Learning Outcomes: (required) what will learners know or be able to do as a result of attending this session?
- List of Presenter(s): Name, education, title, organization
- Description of the Presentation: Summarize noting importance, impact, and innovation
Submitting Your Proposal
New users will need to first create an account. If you have an existing account, please edit it as necessary to ensure your information is current. All users should also add proposalspace.com to your email list of safe entities.
Proposal Review Process
All proposals will be evaluated by the Concurrent Sessions’ committee. Evaluations will be based on the items noted below.
- Description and quality of content
- Adherence to the conference theme and track title
- Broadness in scope
- Clear purpose and content
Once the Concurrent Sessions’ committee has vetted all proposal submissions, those that have been selected will be submitted to the CCME Executive Board for their review and final approval. Notifications will go out no later than December 6th, 2021.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference
- Main POC for each presentation is responsible for disbursing all information to their group
- One presenter from each group will be required to supply a laptop and all necessary adapters
- One presenter from each group will be required to check-in once on-site
- All presentation slides will be required prior to the end of the CCME Symposium for posting to our app.
If you have any questions, please contact CCME Concurrent Sessions Chair at email@example.com.
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, first sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.