2021-2022 Fast Track Course Reviews
University of Florida Center for Teaching Excellence
This call is for University of Florida instructors who are submitting the self-review portion for a Fast Track Course Review.
Submissions for the full UF+Quality Matters course review process should be submitted to the 2019-2021 Pathways to Online Teaching Excellence Call.
Online Courses are eligible for Fast Track reviews if:
- No more than 20% of the course content from the original course design has been altered
- The course has been taught online at least once prior to submitting the self-review
- The instructor submitting the Fast Track review provides the following information about the “Parent” course’s review
- Proposal Number (in ProposalSpace)
- Course Code and Title
- Instructor Name
- Term Designation was earned
If you have questions about whether a course is eligible for a Fast Track review, please contact Nikki Lyons in the UF Center for Teaching Excellence.
Start an Instructor Self-Review
To start an Instructor Self-Review for this call, first sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.