NACNS Student Poster Call for Abstracts
National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
The National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists uses the association’s Research Agenda to determine topics of interest for its 2020 annual conference. Students interested in submitting a poster for consideration will be asked to select a topic and address the theme of the conference - Transforming Healthcare: Our Past, Our Present & Our Future!
Topics of interest include:
- Clinical Practice Application (e.g., patient-centered outcomes, reduction in complications, comparative effectiveness projects, non-disease specific phenomena, chronic care, palliative care, acute care);
- Pharmacology (e.g., antibiotic stewardship, new drug therapies in heart failure)
- Health Care System (e.g., delivery, services, costs, safety, nurse-sensitive indicators);
- Health Care Policy (e.g., scope of practice, regulation, prescriptive authority);
- Health Promotion (e.g., wellness management, disease management, symptom management, quality of life, functional status, medications and other therapeutics);
- Education (e.g., CNS mentoring/onboarding, healthcare provider/students, patients, families, populations [vulnerable or unique], communities);
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.