ProposalSpace puts you in control of your abstract-management process.
All you need is a web browser to:
- Design your own custom submission form
- Manage every detail, including deadlines, limits, and terminology
- Test everything before going live
- Send users directly to your call with a custom link
- Monitor activity in real time
- Return proposals for editing and resubmission
- Send reminders and other notices by email and track their delivery
- Users receive a printable submission receipt and confirmation email
- Authors can check the status of their submissions any time
We Put You in Control
ProposalSpace is the only abstract-management system that puts you in complete control. Never wait on us for anything. As soon as you create an account, you have all the tools you need right at your fingertips.
Need Help? Just Ask!
Just because we stay out of the way doesn't mean you are on your own. Every account comes with unlimited technical support, including a complimentary review of your submission form and settings.
Manage just about any peer-reviewed process, including calls for abstracts, calls for speakers, calls for presentations, calls for papers, and award nominations. See our list of past calls to get an idea of how various organizations use ProposalSpace.
We've taken care of all the technology headaches (like hosting, software maintenance, and browser compatibility) so you can focus on more important things, like getting authors to submit their proposals on time.
Why spend thousands of dollars on a traditional abstract-management system when you can have the same features and functionality at a fraction of the cost? And with ProposalSpace, you only pay for what you use. Check out our pricing page to see how much you can save.
Get Started Now
We are so confident you will love ProposalSpace we don't force you to endure a demo (sales pitch) before using it. To get started right away, just sign up for an account. Then set up your call and test it out—all with no obligation. Want a demo? Contact us and we will be happy to set one up!