Simple Pricing That Fits Any Budget
Just $125.00 to activate your call, then $7.50 per submission. That's it! (You only pay when you activate your call and start accepting submissions.)
With ProposalSpace, you never have to worry about setup fees, account maintenance fees, hidden charges, or tiered pricing that requires you to "upgrade" your account just to get access to basic features. Every account includes our core modules, which give you all the tools you need to manage a successful call. Optional modules with extra features are also available. See our features page for details.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pricing
- How much does it cost to use ProposalSpace?
- Multiply the number of submissions you expect to receive by $7.50 then add the $125.00 activation fee. For example, if you expect 50 submissions, your projected cost would be $500.00. For 150 submissions, it would be $1,250.00.
- Are there any other costs?
- Only if you want to use one or more of our optional modules, like online publishing. See our features page for a list.
- When do I pay?
- It's free to create, configure and test your call. You pay the one-time $125.00 activation fee only when you activate your call. Then, as you approve submissions for review you will be charged $7.50 per submission. (You can approve—and pay for—multiple submissions at once.)
- What if I get "junk" submissions... do I have to pay for them?
- No. You are only charged for submissions you approve for review.
- How do I pay?
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
- Does it cost anything for authors to use ProposalSpace?
- No. Authors can create, manage and submit abstracts completely free of charge.