These events require a separate registration. You will receive log-in details via email. Please be sure to add the information to your calendar.
- California Organics Recycling Council invites you to All 1383, All the Time - a discussion on SB1383.
- Construction & Demolition Council will discuss the past year key legislative and industry shifts which have altered past and future markets.
- Food Recovery Technical Council: presents "Introduction to the Food Recovery Technical Council: An Emerging Opportunity – Food Recovery and Zero Waste".
- Global Recycling Council: GRC presents "Zero Waste Around the World".
- Household Hazardous Waste TC presents "Batteries - What's Next?"
- Prevention, Reuse & Repair Council invites you to a virtual tour of CHATEAU DE ZERO WASTE.
- Zero Waste Campus Council presents "Waste Implications of Reopening Buildings and Campuses during COVID-19".
BOOK CLUB WITH ADAM MINTER - "Secondhand: Travels in the New Global Garage Sale"
Click here to purchase the e-book and get a 50% discount using code CRRA-50.
In Secondhand, journalist Adam Minter takes us on an unexpected adventure into the often-hidden, multibillion-dollar industry of reuse: thrift stores in the American Southwest to vintage shops in Tokyo, flea markets in Southeast Asia to used-goods enterprises in Ghana, and more. Along the way, Minter meets the fascinating people who handle―and profit from―our rising tide of discarded stuff, and asks a pressing question: In a world that craves shiny and new, is there room for it all? Join us on Monday, following Adam's plenary, to further discuss his new book.
Young Professionals and New-to-Industry Speed Mentoring
Young (and new to the industry) Professionals will rotate around the room to different round-table meetings, getting opportunities to speak with mentors who represent many different aspects of our industry, including product stewardship, waste prevention, reuse, recycling, composting and more!