Personal Finance Symposium 2023
We invite you to submit either an abstract or full research paper related to any aspect of personal finance or financial education for the Fourth Annual Personal Finance Symposium to be held at the University of Alabama at Birmingham on April 21, 2023. In addition, we encourage authors to submit manuscripts representing any area of accounting or finance that considers the impact on consumers, investors, and/or individuals. The symposium is going to be in a hybrid format, which will include both face-to-face and online sessions. Face-to-face sessions will also be virtually available to the attendees. Academicians, practitioners, doctoral students, and others with interest in finance are invited to attend and participate in the meeting. All submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed and accepted papers can be published in the conference proceedings on our website at the authors' discretion.
- Completed papers are encouraged and will receive preference over proposals and abstracts.
- Research proposals must include a clear description of the motivation and the contribution to the existing literature, and a description of the data and methodology.
- We will accept submissions from October 1, 2022, through Feb 1, 2023.
- We intend to notify the authors of our decision by March 20, 2023.
- If you have any questions please contact Samar Ashour firstname.lastname@example.org or Ferhat Zengul email@example.com
Call Not Open Yet
This call is scheduled to start accepting submissions Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM CDT. Please check back then.