2023 AGC Call for Proposals
Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America
AGC’s Annual Call for Presentations is Now Open!
The Associated General Contractors of America is now accepting proposals for speaking opportunities for our Annual Convention, March 13-16, 2023, at the Wynn Las Vegas in conjunction with the 2023 Conexpo-Con/Agg tradeshow.
AGC is accepting proposals that fall into the following educational topics:
- Financial Management and Business Development
- Highway, Transportation, and Infrastructure
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Job Site Productivity
- Safety, Health and Environmental
- Technology and Innovation
- Workforce, HR, and Diversity
Presentations should be geared towards mid- to senior-level management professionals who work in any of the commercial construction markets: building, federal, heavy, highway and transportation, and municipal and utilities.
- Only a limited number of presentations will be selected
- Presentations are limited to 60 minutes and should include time for Q&A
- Proposals submitted with complete information (including speaker bios, headshots, supporting materials) will be given higher priority
- Presentations cannot be sales pitches. If you are a consultant, product or service supplier to the construction industry, you MUST add a contractor as co-presenter and the focus should remain on the challenges faced by the industry and how to address them at a broad scale, using product or solution features as examples.
- A small honorarium and convention registration will be offered to each presentation
- Special consideration will be paid to submitters with an interactive approach either through panel discussions, round tables, workshops or other collaborative techniques.
Proposals will be considered for presentation at the AGC Annual Convention, as part of AGC’s annual webinar schedule, and the following AGC conferences:
- Safety, Health and Environmental Conference
- IT Conference
- HR and Training Conference
- Construction Financial Management Conference
- CLC Leadership Development Conference
The deadline to submit a proposal is Monday, July 18, 2022.
NOTE: Presentations cannot be sales pitches. If you are a consultant, product, or service supplier to the construction industry, you MUST add a contractor as co-presenter and the focus should remain on the challenges faced by the industry and how to address them at a broad scale, using product or solution features as examples.
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, first sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.