Design & Construction Technology Conference, October 20, 2022
Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Missouri
Call for Presentations
The AGCMO is seeking presentation proposals for the 10th Annual Design & Construction Technology Conference. The conference will be held on October 20, 2022 at the Eric P. Newman Education Center in St. Louis, MO.
Technology-Driven Collaboration: Connecting Technology to Business Value
The last several years have seen an explosion of technology in the design and construction space all aimed at improving project delivery. This has led to islands of success within a project, but cross-functional inefficiencies, disconnected data, and siloed platforms still create major challenges across the project ecosystem. How has your project connected the islands of project stakeholders to perform at a higher level?
Potential concentrations include
- Reality Capture
- Field Technology
- Office Technology
- Prefabrication and Modularization
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- People and Process
- Emerging Technology
- Tool and Equipment Technology
We are most interested in presentations that solve inefficiencies and connectivity problems between major roles, such as field to office, or architect to contractor, or subcontractor to owner, etc within the concentrations mentioned above.
Who can present?
- General Contractors
- IT Professionals
- BIM/VDC Professionals
- Venders are limited to client driven case studies and must have client present and presenting with them.
- Successful proposals will be industry educational in nature and within the targeted time noted below including time for Q&A at the end.
- 60-minute session formats will include: Panel Discussion, Case Study Presentation, Round Table Discussion, or Lecture.
- 90-minute Lab Sessions will comply with the following:
- Session time as noted above with time for Q&A at the end
- Limited technology will be provided in the hands-on labs. Attendees will BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) for the lab sessions.
- Instructor to provide list of needed software with the proposal submission and confirm software versions by September 1, 2022. If any other requirements are necessary for successful execution of the lab, this must also be noted at that time. This will be posted to the app and website before the event.
- Sales pitch presentations will not be accepted for any time format.
- Presentation rooms have a projector with HDMI connection
- Speaker to provide a PDF copy of the presentation by October 1st for distribution on the conference app and website
- Sessions will be recorded and available on the conference website after the event
- All selected presentations will be submitted for AIA (American Institute of Architects) LU credit. Self-certify credentials such as CM-BIM, CEU, and PDH/PDU
For more information on the conference, please click the link for the event page:
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.