2020 Out & Equal Workplace Summit | Call for Proposals
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
The Out & Equal Workplace Summit is going virtual in 2020. While all of us are feeling the impacts of COVID-19, none of us want to press pause on the transformative experiences that happen at Summit. In fact, the work that happens at Summit –to support workplaces of belonging and to help LGBTQ employees thrive –is too important for us to slowdown. While many of us will miss being in the same room together, this virtual Summit will be a spectacular experience –filled with the learning, inspiration, connection, and community that makes Summit so unique and transformative.
The 2020 Workplace Summit will feature:
- Workshops that provide essential learning for D&I practitioners, ERG members and Allies with unprecedented enhanced access to content.
- Inspirational, interactive speeches by Out & Equal and company leaders, celebrities, political leaders, and artists.
- Expanded Outie Awards that recognize the achievements of ERGs, organizations and equality champions as you build cultures of belonging.
- Creative tools and events that enable conference participants to build their networks.
- Virtual convening of our open and closed identity groups for People of Color, Bi+ community, Transgender, Non-Binary, and Gender Non-Conforming professionals, and more.
- Enhanced visibility for our partner organizations.
- A virtual Engagement Center.
- Enhanced professional network and career support through events like a virtual Job Fair.
Each year, over 6,000 employees including executives, Employee Resource Group members, HR and Diversity & Inclusion professionals join other experts to share strategies and best practices to create workplaces which are inclusive of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.This year is no exception! Thank you for your work in advancing LGBTQ workplace equality in your corporation, agency, or organization! Presenters like you drive the programming at our annual Workplace Summit. We look forward to reviewing your session proposal. For more information, including a kit with tips on how to maximize your proposal, please visit our website: https://outandequal.org/event/the-2020-workplace-summit/
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.