2020 Irrigation Show Industry Insights Call for Presenters
The Irrigation Association invites all persons interested in sharing an innovative irrigation subject, research project, best practice or hot topic to submit a proposal to be considered for presentation during the 2020 Irrigation Show and Education Week.
The IA is pleased to offer the following opportunities for presenters in 2020:
- Choose from a 30-, 60-, or 90-minute format.
- Select from research, best practices, how-tos, hot topics and more!
- Industry Insights are designed to engage the audience, will blend traditional technical sessions with irrigation best practice seminars and business tracks, as well as hot topics on the show floor.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Deadline to submit presentation proposals is May 1, 2020.
- Presentation proposals must include a description that is a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 300 words, two to four key learning takeaways and an idea of how you will engage the audience.
- Proposals should be nonproprietary and not company- or brand-specific.
- No more than three proposal entries can be submitted per individual. Each presentation proposal will need to be submitted as a seperate entry.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- Research-based presenters may submit a paper to be included in conference proceedings.
- Accepted presenters are required to submit their PowerPoint presentations or paper (if applicable) by Sep. 1, 2020.
- Accepted presenters are required to register for the Irrigation Show and Education Week.
- A coupon code for a reduced speaker registration fee of $195 will be provided.
- Any spouses/guests will need to register and pay the guest registration fee. Accepted presenters are responsible for all travel costs and hotel costs.
Start a proposal
To start a proposal for this call, sign in to your ProposalSpace account.
Don't have an account? Register for free.