Industry Insights for Landscape Webinar Series - Call for Presenters
Presented as part of IA's expanded 2020 Education Week.
The Irrigation Association invites all persons interested in sharing an innovative irrigation subject, research project, best practice or hot topic with a landscape focus to submit a proposal to be considered for an Industry Insights webinar.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Deadline to submit webinar proposals is July 10, 2020.
- Webinar proposals must include a description with a minimum of 150 words and maximum of 300 words, and two to four key learning takeaways.
- Proposals should be nonproprietary and not company- or brand-specific.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- Accepted presenters must participate in a practice presentation session with IA staff prior to webinar.
- Accepted presenters must have PC/MAC, with video capability.
- Accepted presenters must have reliable Wi-Fi during scheduled webinar time.
- Accepted presenters are expected to provide enough content for a 50-minute webinar, leaving 10 minutes for any questions from viewers.
This call is no longer accepting submissions. For a list of calls that are currently open in ProposalSpace, check out our active calls page.