Not Too Basic, Not Too Complex
Emails and spreadsheets don't do enough. Customized software is too complicated. With ProposalSpace, you get all the tools you need to collect, review and select abstracts without having to pay for "features" you never use.
Every account has access to ProposalSpace's core modules:
- Customize your call with a general description, instructions, deadlines, terms and conditions, roles, disclosures, and more.
- Create your own custom submission form with our drag-and-drop form builder.
- Use your own terminology for proposal roles (e.g. "authors", "speakers", "co-authors", "presenters", "collaborators", "contributors").
- Set limits for proposal roles (e.g. require at least two but not more than five presenters).
- Track submissions—including drafts—in real time.
- Include context-specific tips and help.
- Create unlimited review groups to delegate work to review chairs.
- Assign unlimited reviewers and review chairs.
- Hide names from reviewers for "blind" reviews.
- Include comments with each review.
- Provide detailed instructions for reviewers available on every review page.
- Track progress for individual reviewers or for the entire team in real time.
- Edit submissions directly or send them back to authors for editing.
Selection & Notification
- Select submissions for presentation with the click of a mouse.
- Send customized decision notifications using our reliable messaging system.
- Allow authors to view reviewer scores and comments.
- Assign dates/times and locations to submissions selected for presentation.
- Assign unlimited administrators.
- Export data any time.
- Easily search for proposals by ID, person or keyword.
- Test your call for up to three days. (Need more time? Just let us know. We're happy to extend it for as long as you need.)
- Do everything as if the call were live, including create and submit proposals, review submissions and send out notices.
- All test data are automatically deleted when you activate the call.
- Archive everything—submissions, reviews, messages, settings—indefinitely.
- Save time setting up new calls by using settings from an archived call as a starting point.
- Send emails, like acceptance notifications or deadline reminders, to individuals or to groups.
- Copies of all messages are stored in each user's profile.
- Customize messages with "mail merged" data.
We also offer optional modules for those who want more functionality:
Advanced Scheduling ($75)
- Easily build a program grid with your own dates/times and locations.
- Drag and drop unscheduled sessions onto the grid, or move scheduled sessions around the grid.
- The system checks for scheduling conflicts as you work and warns you if anyone is scheduled to be in two places at the same time.
- You always have the option to ignore/override any conflicts detected by the system.
- Publish session information on your website with a single line of code.
- Changes in ProposalSpace are available on your website immediately.
- Control what information gets displayed, including session dates, times and locations.
- Authors can upload session materials for attendees to download.
Custom Review Form ($75)
- Customize the review form to match your specific needs.
- Include unlimited questions of any type. (The default review form contains a 0–10 score and optional comments.)